APPLY AND JOIN OUR TEAM
Looking to hire employees.
Direct and coordinate daily operations of the remodeling business; review financial statements and activity reports for remodeling projects to measure productivity and to identify areas needing cost reduction; direct the company’s administrative activities directly related to remodeling services; monitor suppliers to ensure that needed products are provided in a timely manner and within budgetary limits; plan sales promotions and set prices for remodeling services; direct financial and budget activities to fund operations and to increase efficiency; perform sales floor work including assisting customers and taking inventory.
Position requires Bachelor’s Degree, or foreign equivalent, in Business Administration or Management. Position also requires at least 6 months of experience in the job offered or in the alternate occupation of Sales Associate. The required experience must have been gained in a company doing business in the construction or remodeling industry.
Sky Marble & Granite, Inc. is looking for a Receptionist to be responsible for managing phone calls, and greeting clients and visitors to our office. You will be in charge of giving clients directions to various parts of the office, contacting employees regarding visitors, answering phones, taking messages, and assist our scheduling department as needed.
To be successful in this role, you will need excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as competency in Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel. Prior experience as a receptionist is also a plus, but not required.
Health benefits are available.
- Greet clients and visitors with a positive, helpful attitude.
- Assisting clients in finding their way around the office.
- Announcing clients as necessary.
- Assisting colleagues with administrative tasks
- Performing ad-hoc administrative duties
- Answering, forwarding, and screening phone calls
- Provide excellent customer service
- Scheduling Appointments
- Consistent, professional dress and manner.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Good time management skills.
- Able to contribute positively as part of a team, helping out with various tasks as required.
Sky Marble and Granite is seeking a dedicated full time Sales Administrator to provide excellent support to our sales team. Your daily job duties include preparing pricing documentation and proposals for customers, responding to customer calls and emails, and assisting the sales team in completing customer paperwork. You will also follow up with customers to ensure they are satisfied with their products and services and input data into our customer project system We prefer candidates who have at least one year of experience in administrative roles. This position works hand in hand with Sales Executives and the Sales Manager.
Sky Marble and Granite is a residential and commercial provider of Natural, Engineered and Porcelain Slab Countertops in indoor and outdoor spaces located in Sterling, VA. Sky has a 26,000 sqft facility that includes showrooms, slab rooms, and fabrication center. The company was established in 2002. The owner is a third-generation craftsmen.
Sales Administrator Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide quotes to customers
- Update customer file continuously during the project cycle
- Contact clients via email, text or phone to obtain missing information or answer queries
- Collect deposit and final payments of project
- Cover main reception desk during receptionist lunch period and away periods
- Work Saturdays
Sales Administrator Minimum Job requirements
- Strong communication skills
- Listening actively
- Creating rapport
- Asking questions
- Follow through
- Excels in time management and organizational skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Maintaining a positive attitude
- Works well in a team environment
- Works with minimal supervision
- Enjoys learning
Salary range: 25,000-30,000
Benefits include: Health Insurance 50% employer provided, AFLAC, Paid Leave after 90 days